Ricoh Aficio MP C3002 Printer PCL6 Driver 18.104.22.168 64-bit
- If a machine running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 has the Windows Aero theme setting applied, when changing the print settings in the print dialog, the background bitmap in the Current Setting view of the driver UI might be black.
- The authentication settings of drivers might be lost in one of the following situations: When the drivers are installed by using a Point and Print environment. / When the user switches accounts.
- When "Windows Login Name" is selected for the Login User Name in the user authentication dialogue, then the Login User Name remains even if "Restore Defaults" is pressed.
- For standard user accounts, when printing from Windows Internet Explorer 9 or 10 with Protected Mode turned on and User Account Control enabled, the authentication settings of drivers might be lost.
- Printing Preferences cannot be closed by pressing the Esc key when another option in the dialog window has not been clicked.
- When setting "Gray Reproduction:" to "K(Black) per Page" and printing the job, some images might be lost.
- When printing PDF files that include certain character data from PDF-XChange Viewer, a PCL error might occur, causing the job to not print.
- Although the "Staple" and "Slip Sheet" settings should not be used together, when one is configured, the other one is still configurable.
- After enabling the finisher in the Accessories tab in Printer Properties and pressing Apply, the "Staple:" status in the General tab is not correctly updated.
- When printing from within an application's printer dialog, if Windows Login Name is selected as the "User ID:" in the Job Type Details dialog window or "Login User Name" in the Authentication dialog window and the information icon is pressed, the Information dialog window will not contain any content.
- During Booklet printing, the page order might be wrong if the Chapter Page Settings List is configured.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months