Ricoh Aficio MP C4000 Multifunction RPCS Driver 7.88
- Shifted text in jobs submitted by Adobe Acrobat 8.0. This did not affect jobs using "Print as image" or "Change methods to extract TrueType fonts".
- Driver files are unnecessarily downloaded from the point and print server every time a job is submitted by a Vista SP1 point and print client. This results in slow printing and possibly causes the spool service to stop.
- Printing might fail due to the user not having write permission for
- The driver allows illegal characters in the PJL JOB NAME.
- Colored backgrounds printed in black if all of the following conditions are met:
▫ Resolution: 1200dpi
▫ Submitting application: MS Excel 2003 or MS Excel 2007
▫ Job Distribution Settings: Shift load to driver
▫ Orientation (driver setting): Landscape
- If the Brightness and Contrast settings are changed from the defaults, the color of printed images might be printed lighter than expected. This is known to affect MS Word 2002 and 2003.
- Some print settings might not be applied to some sheets of an Excel Workbook or to jobs that are printed as EMF formatted data.
- VBA scripts cannot be used to change the driver's color setting from black and white to color.
- 8K and 16K have been added to the paper size list.
- Added CAT (Catalog) files which were released from Microsoft (WHQL).
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months