Ricoh Aficio MP C3300 Multifunction PCL 6 Driver 18.104.22.168
- "Tray3" is missing from the "Input Tray/Paper Size Settings" menu.
- The "Restore Defaults" function will no longer work after use of the Printer Driver Editor's "Display/Do not Display" function.
- The driver was referencing part of driver settings and was retrieving values. This has fixed a problem affecting the use of the driver with Combit List & Label.
- The Japanese character set "Shift-JIS" might be applied to jobs that do not contain any Japanese characters. This caused some extended-ASCII to appear garbled or not print at all.
- If the driver is run on an MUI version of Windows, the bottom part of the driver UI might be cut off.
- The Duplex setting in Printing Preferences might change from "Off" or "Open to Left" to "Open to Top" when the OK button is pushed.
- Jobs containing Korean characters might result in the wrong font being used or the PCL error "UnsupportedCharacterformat".
- Added CAT (Catalog) files which were released from Microsoft (WHQL).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months