Ricoh Aficio MP C3000 Multifunction RPCS Driver 7.70
- After a driver is upgraded, some of the driver's Printing Preferences will be different than they were before the upgrade. This only occurred if the Printing Preferences were accessed from within an application.
- Colored backgrounds printed in black if all of the following conditions are met:
▫ Resolution: 1200dpi
▫ Submitting application: MS Excel 2003 or MS Excel 2007
▫ Job Distribution Settings: Shift load to driver
▫ Orientation (driver setting): Landscape
- If the Brightness and Contrast settings are changed from the defaults, the color of printed images might be printed lighter than expected. This is known to affect MS Word 2002 and 2003.
- Images that have been reduced in size using an MS-Office application (and possibly other applications) produce a spool that is unnecessarily big.
- Printing might fail due to the user not having write permission for
- Shifted text in jobs submitted by Adobe Acrobat 8.0. This did not affect jobs using "Print as image" or "Change methods to extract TrueType fonts".
- The driver allows illegal characters in the PJL JOB NAME.
- Various bugs affecting the use of the driver in a Terminal Services environment
- White characters in a black background might print as black characters with no background.
- The characters in the window of Enter User Code are garbled. (This problem is known to affect Traditional Chinese, Chinese and Korean drivers.)
- Added CAT (Catalog) files which were released from Microsoft (WHQL).
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months