- Jobs containing embedded fonts might be cancelled. If error reporting is on, a PCL XL error will be printed.
- Some bold Open Type fonts look exactly the same as the non-bold version of the font.
- Color images printed in grayscale if "Print all text as black" is enabled.
- Watermarks cannot be added to the drivers that were installed by point and print because the "Add" button is always grayed out.
- Local administrators were unable to add watermarks due to the bug.
- Added CAT (Catalog) files which were released from Microsoft (WHQL).
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.