- Ink Type: DURABrite Inks
- Light Resistance / Print Longevity: Offers long lasting durability for brilliant, fade resistant prints, even on plain paper, Water-resistant output including plain paper
- Maximum Resolution (dots per inch): Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi using RPM on various media
- Printing Technology: CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo ink jet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: Variable Six sizes as small as 3 picoliters
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Individual ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Ink Palette: Four Color,
- Nozzle Configuration: Monochrome head 90 nozzles, Color head 29 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Black: Up to 17 ppm
- Color: Up to 9 ppm
- 4" x 6" Photo: 2 min 55 sec
- 8" x 10" Photo: 4 min 47 sec
- Maximum Paper Width: Single Sheet - 8.5 in.
- Maximum Printable Area: 8.26" x 10.76" (letter size): Top margin .12" Left margin .12" Bottom margin .12" Right margin .12"
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, half-letter, executive, user definable 3.5" x 3.5" up to 8.5" x 44"
- Borderless Photo Sizes: 4" x 6" Borderless Photo Printing on Epson Glossy Photo Paper and DURABrite Ink Glossy Photo Paper
- Paper Types: Plain, bond, Epson DURABrite Ink Glossy Photo Paper, Epson Premium Bright White Paper, Epson Matte Paper Heavyweight, Epson Double-sided Matte Paper, Epson Glossy Photo Paper, Epson Semigloss Photo Paper, Epson Photo Quality Ink Jet Paper, Epson Photo Quality Ink Jet Cards, Epson Ink Jet Transparencies
- Envelope Types: Standard (No. 10)-Plain, bond and air mail paper
- Maximum Paper Thickness: 0.27mm
- Paper Capacity: Input paper tray 100 sheets, 20 lb/10 envelopes
Ink Cartridge Life:
- Black Ink Yield: Standard Capacity Cartridge: 540 pages (ISO/MEC 10561 letter pattern) 400 pages (graphics at 5% coverage)
- Color Ink Yield: 400 pages (5% coverage per color)
- Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from production date
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.