Lexmark Z2420 Printer Driver 18.104.22.168
Built-in 802.11g/b wireless printing. Compatible with 802.11n
High quality printing from virtually anywhere in the home over a secure wireless network (1)
Share the Lexmark Z2420 wirelessly among multiple computers
Easy guided setup with Lexmark installation software
Connect with 802.11 b/g wireless network and wireless computer or with USB cable
Fast speeds! Up to 25 ppm black and 18 ppm color printing (3)
Professional quality text and graphics; up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on glossy photo paper
Automatic cartridge alignment for optimal print quality
Accu-feed technology virtually eliminates paper jams
For your best cost per page, high yield black and color cartridges are available
Borderless printing on popular photo sizes
Create brilliant photos with optional 6-colour printing
Lexmark Software Suite
Lexmark Imaging Studio software makes it easy to crop, rotate and resize photos, plus color fix and red eye reduction
Lexmark Web Toolbar makes printing from the Internet easy
Scheduled Print: Customize what and when you print from the Internet to fit your lifestyle
Black: 37(2),37A, 37XL(2), 37XLA
Color: 36(2), 36A, 36XL(2), 36XLA
(1) Printer designed to utilize your network's security (WEP, WPA and WPA2) and broadcast range. Access to electricity is necessary.
(2) Non-refillable cartridge licensed for single use only. Return empty cartridge only to Lexmark for remanufacturing, refilling or recycling. A variable amount of ink remains when this cartridge must be replaced. Replacement cartridges 36A and 37A sold without these terms are available through www.lexmark.com.
(3) Printing in draft mode and excluding time to first page print. Visit www.lexmark.com for details.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months