Lexmark X7550 Printer Driver 126.96.36.199
Users gain freedom and flexibility with built-in 802.11g wireless technology; Compatible with Wi-Fi certified IEEE 802.11g/b/n
High quality printing from virtually anywhere in the home over a secure wireless network(1)
Share the Lexmark X7550 among multiple computers
Easy guided setup with Lexmark installation sofware
Connect wireless or with USB cable
Up to 25 page capacity auto document feeder (ADF) for multiple page faxing and copying
Standalone black and color faxing with 33.6 Kbps modem speed
99 speed dials, automatic redial, and supports caller ID
Print directly from digital memory card, PictBridge compatible digital cameras or USB Flash drive
View and edit photos with large 2.4" (6 cm) color display
Fast borderless photos on popular photo sizes
Lexmark Productivity Studio Software makes it easy to crop, rotate, resize photos, apply photo effects; plus 1-touch color fix and red eye reduction
Flatbed scanner with 48-bit color depth; 16-bit grayscale
Brilliant 6-color printing with optional photo cartridge
Up to 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution
Flatbed scanner easily handles thick books, reports and more
1-touch PC-free copying (color or black)
Up to 25 cpm in black or color (4)
1-99 copies at a time
Reduction/enlargement capacity from 25%-400%
Fast! Up to 30 ppm black and 27 ppm color printing (5)
Save time, money and paper with built-in, two-sided printing
Superior quality printing up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution
Lexmark Productivity Studio
Easily convert documents to PDFs
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software allows you to easily scan hard copy text documents into a soft copy format
Black: 42(2), 42A, 44 High Yield
Color: 41(2), 41A, 43 High Yield
Lexmark PerfectFinish Photo Paper
Buy Lexmark Genuine Ink and Paper for Best Results!
(1) Printer designed to utilize your network's security (WEP, WPA and WPA2) and broadcast range.
(2) Non-refillable cartridge licensed for single use only. Return empty cartridge only to Lexmark for remanufacturing, refilling or recycling. A variable amount of ink remains when this cartridge must be replaced. Replacement cartridges (41A, 42A) sold without these terms are available through www.lexmark.com.
(3) Using Lexmark PerfectFinish™ Photo Paper
(4) Copying in draft mode and excluding time to first page feed. Visit www.lexmark.com for details.
(5) Printing in draft mode and excluding time to first page feed. Visit www.lexmark.com for details.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months