Lexmark X4875 Professional Printer Driver 220.127.116.11
Users gain freedom and flexibility with built-in 802.11g wireless technology. Compatible with Wi-Fi Certified IEEE 802.11b/g/n
High quality printing from virtually anywhere over a secure wireless network(1)
Share the Lexmark X4875 wirelessly among multiple computers
Easy guided setup with Lexmark installation software
Connect wireless or with USB cable
Fast Speeds! Up to 30 ppm black and 27 ppm color printing (5)
Save paper, money and the environment with built-in two sided printing
Professional quality text and graphics; up to 4800 x 2400 dpi on glossy photo paper
Automatic cartridge alignment for optimal print quality
Print Microsoft documents and PDFs directly from USB Flash drive (2)
1-Touch PC-free copying (color or black)
Up to 27 cpm black and 21 cpm color(6)
Flatbed scanner easily handles thick books, reports and more
48-bit color scanner depth; 16-bit grayscale
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software allows you to easily scan hard copy text documents into a soft copy format
Direct photo printing with memory cards, USB Flash drive or with PictBridge™ enabled camera
View and edit photos easily with 2.4" (6 cm) color display
Enjoy borderless prints on popular photo sizes
Create brilliant photos with optional 6-color printing
Lexmark Software Suite
Lexmark Productivity Studio software makes creative projects easy
Lexmark Toolbar makes printing from the Internet easy
Black: 42(3), 42A, 44XL
Color: 41(3), 41A, 43XL
evercolor™2 inks resist fading, highlighting, water and humidity (4)
Lexmark PerfectFinish™ Photo Paper
Use Lexmark genuine supplies for best results!
(1) Printer designed to utilize your network's security (WEP, WPA and WPA2) . Subject to the range of your wireless router and access to electricity.
(2) Connected to active PC, Purchase USB Flash drive separately.
(3) Non-refillable cartridge licensed for single use only. Return empty cartridges to Lexmark for remanufacturing, refilling or recycling. A variable amount of ink remains when this cartridge must be replaced. Replacement cartridges (41A, 42A) sold without these terms are available through www.lexmark.com,
(4) Using Lexmark PerfectFinish™ Photo paper
(5) Printing in draft mode and excludes time to first page feed. Visit www.lexmark.com for details.
(6) Copied in draft mode and excludes time to first page feed. Visit www.lexmark.com for details.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months