Added Support for the Following New Printers:
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2020HC Printer
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2520HC All-in-One
- HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One
- HP Envy 121 e-All-in-One
- HP HotSpot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP
- HP OfficeJet 150 Mobile All-in-One
Added support for the following new Distro's:
- OpenSuse 12.2
1054584 - data/rules/hplip_cron only works with English locale
1048732 - hp binary plugin installation fails
- Cannot scan resolution on a Photosmart C6380
- Device communication error after alignment operation from Toolbox
Detailed Change Log:
- Added permission in 'hp-logcapture' tool
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.