Canon i250 Printer Driver 1.70 for 2000/XP
Before installing this printer driver, read the following precautions.
- Before starting installation, connect your printer to your computer.
See your printer manual for details.
- You must have full-control access to printer settings to carry out an installation. Before starting installation, log in as a member of the Administrators group.
- Close any applications that are running.
- If you have an earlier version of the printer driver installed on your computer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installing the new driver. Remove the earlier version according to the instructions in "Deleting the Printer Driver."
- Depending on the environment that you are using, a Windows printer driver provided by Microsoft may be installed automatically on your computer. However, it is recommended that you use this printer driver provided by Canon.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months