- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: 3-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge (Optional 4th black ink)
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 70 seconds (Std)
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 5.1ppm (Std)
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 4.2ppm (Std), A4 Full Page: Approx. 117 seconds (Std)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - CL-41 (Optional black PG-40)
- Colour Ink Tank Life: CL-41: 155 pages at 5% coverage, CL-41: 180 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5)
- Media Type:Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)
- Media Input:Sheet feeder: Approx. 100 sheets
- Media Size:Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight:Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- Two Sided Printing:Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Borderless Printing:Available using Photo Paper Pro (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 10 x 15cm, & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (A4 & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Glossy Photo Paper (A4, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card), Matte Photo Paper (A4, & 10 x 15cm)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.