Canon PIXMA MP210 MP Printer Driver 1.00
- High Resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.1
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized color ink droplets produce finely detailed and sharp photos.
- Impressive Scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Long-lasting Photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.2
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- Smart copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Fast Photos: In approximately 46 seconds, you can produce a photo-lab quality 4" x 6" print.2
- Easy Reading: The display's numbers consist of up to 7 large LED segments, for easier reading and operation
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months