Sony Vaio VPCZ135GX/S SmartWi Connection Utility 126.96.36.19900722.2739
Before installing the SmartWi Connection Utility, please note the following:
- This utility is not applicable for models configured with the wireless WAN option.
- If you have performed a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system (i.e., installed from a commercial, off-the-shelf, version rather than using the Recovery Wizard or Recovery Media Kit), please ensure that all original device drivers from the Sony support site have been installed on the computer.
- It is not necessary to revert to the original drivers if you have properly installed updates from the Sony support site.
- If you have performed a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, please install all required drivers.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months