MSI H67MA-E35 (B3) Renesas USB 3.0 Driver 220.127.116.11
- Supports Intel Sandy Bridge processors in LGA1155 package.
- Intel H67 (B3) Chipset
- Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333 DRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB/ 8GB DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
- 1 PCI Express gen2 x16 slot
- 2 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
- 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
- SATAII controller integrated in Intel H67 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by H67 (B3) PCH
- SATAIII controller integrated in Intel H67 (B3) chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by H67 (B3) PCH
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/5/10 mode
- 2 USB 3.0 ports by NEC uPD720200F1
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
- Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
- HDMI, VGA ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 24.5cm(L) x 21.5cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months