• Supports 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel Z77 Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 2667*(OC)/ 2400*(OC)/ 2133*(OC)/ 1866*(OC)/1600/ 1333/ 1066 DRAM (32GB Max)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- PCI_E1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x16 speed
- PCI_E3 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x8 speed
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel Z77 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by Z77
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel Z77 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by Z77
- SATA1~6 support Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (AHCI/ RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 10) by Intel Z77
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel Z77
• 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel Z77
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Voice Genie connector (optional)
- 1 x MultiConnect Panel connector (optional)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x HDMI port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
MSI Reminds You...
• This platform supports dual-display function by any two output ports (HDMI+DVI,DVI+VGA or VGA+HDMI).
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 22.4cm(L) x 22.4cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.