ZyDAS ZD1211B WLAN Driver 184.108.40.206
- ZD1211 is a compact, low power, high security and high performance solution for versatile WLAN applications.
- ZD1211 integrates WLAN MAC controller, base-band processor and USB 2.0 interface in single chip. The integrated USB 2.0 controller reduces the cost and design complexity. No extra memory device is needed. It can fit into small PCB form factor.
- There is Micro-Controller inside the chip. This allows the flexibility to software change the operation scenario to adapt in USB or WLAN compatibility issues.
- Integrated standard compliant hardware security engine to improve the performance in security mode. The hardware engine includes the WEP64, WEP128, WEP256, AES-CCM, TKIP that comply Wi-Fi and IEEE 802.11 defined standards.
- ZD1211 considers the power management issues in WLAN applications and USB certification. It provides the lower power consumption for WLAN in power saving mode and USB suspend mode.
- ZD1211 can operate in the mode of station and access point. It can fit to feature demand in different WLAN applications.
- IEEE802.11a/b/g Compliance
- 128pin / 14x14mm in LQPF package
- USB 2.0 interface and compatible with USB 1.1
- Integrated single chip with BBP/MAC/USB 2.0 PHY to reduce B.O.M cost and shrink PCB form factor
- Micro controller inside for USB compatibility upgrade
- Programmable RF interface
- High level security �V WEP64/128/256, WPA(HW TKIP support) and AES128-CCMP
- Support Auto-installation function to easy install driver without CD.
- Provide WLAN NAND Flash combo solution.
- Software AP support
- 802.11b support rate: 1M, 2M, 5.5M, 11M bps
- 802.11a/g support rate : 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, 24M, 36M, 48M, 54M bps
- Modulation scheme: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK,OFDM
- Supports 802.11b short preamble
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months