Vienna SoundFont Studio 2.40.60
This download contains an improved version of the Vienna SoundFont Studio application. It increases the functionality of your audio device. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Vienna SoundFont Studio enables you to create and edit SoundFont banks. This web release is for the following Creative Sound Blaster audio devices:
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 including Pro series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series
* Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX and Value series
* Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit series and Sound Blaster Audigy SE series or Sound Blaster Value series
* Creative Sound Blaster Digital Music SX
* Creative Sound Blaster Digital Music
* Creative Sound Blaster MP3
* Creative Sound Blaster Digital Music LX
* Adds 24-bit support for WAV samples (enjoy 24-bit SoundFont bank sampling with Sound Blaster X-Fi series audio devices)
* Enables automatic WAV sample arrangement for ease in SoundFont creation
* SoundExplorer enables you to create new SoundFonts by importing presets and instruments from SoundFont files, and WAV samples
* SoundFont Bank Preset auditioning tools enable you to test the SoundFont Bank feature
* Mini SoundFont Panel enables you to change the cache mode and maximize SoundFonts memory
* Normalize feature enables you to maximize the optimal WAV sample volume without distortion or clipping
* New tree structure enables better navigation of SoundFont files
* Envelope display presented at initial view for ease of reference
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP or Windows 2000
* Audio devices listed above only
* Sound Blaster Live! and Audigy series audio devices play back 24-bit WAV samples at 16-bit quality.
* To install this web release:
1. Double-click the downloaded file.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months