VIA Rhine Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver 3.58
- Add new SSID/SVID.
- Add MSI install for WinCE 4.2.
- Extend the maximum number of TD/RD, limitation is modified from 128 to 256.
- Synchronizing to NDIS2 for OS2 v4.37.
- Fixed the bug on setting multicast address.
- Servicing TX/RX event would depend on the owner bit of TD/RD rather than filter active bits of ISR.
- Fix a bug for setting flow control abilities of VT3065.
- Fix a bug at adapter_name_table.
- Modify procedure for setting flow control.
- Set default value of flow control to disable.
- Turn off ability to validate packet length.
- Modify process of servicing RX and remove ISR bit comparison mechanism.
- Modify function name "enable_flow_control_ability" to "rhine_enable_flow_control_ability" to avoid name conflict with Velocity driver.
- Fixed bug of function "rhine_receive_frame".
- Use miniport (3.58) and NICSET (2.12).
- Servicing TX/RX event would depend on the owner bit of TD/RD rather than filter active bits of Interrupt Service Register.
- RPL 4.37. and Miniport 3.58.
- Support press 'm' key entering PXE bootstrap menu.
- Modify procedure for processing interrupt to improve performance.
- Correct the process of TX service routine.
- Move document 'RIS-note' to \RIS.
- RPL 4.37 and PXE 2.43.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months