Windows-Based simple setup program. Limited functions including Local LAN and Internet ports configuration, firmware upgrade, factory reset, view connection status, display session list, and monitor user list. After extracting the file, please run SETUP.EXE.
Please be aware that using the incorrect firmware might damage the unit.
* Enjoy Fast Ethernet networking speeds
* Instantly recognizes other devices with Universal Plug and Play
* Advanced firewall protection
* Secure remote management allows global network monitoring
TW100-S4W1CA 4-port Cable/DSL Broadband router provides the easiest and securest way to share your high-speed Cable/xDSL Internet connection. It has four 10/100Mbps half/full duplex switch ports that directly connect to workstations or uplink to another hub or switch. The TW100-S4W1CA also functions as a firewall for your PC, protecting your computer from hackers. It allows up to 253 users to access the Internet using a single ISP account. By sharing just one TW100-S4W1CA, one IP address, and one Cable/xDSL modem, dozens of network users can surf the Internet simultaneously. TRENDnet's Cable/DSL Modem Internet Station is a feature-rich product that provides cost-effective functionality and an easy configuration.
* Supports Cable/DSL Modem with Dynamic IP, Fixed IP, PPPoE and PPTP Connection Types
* Provides NAT (Network Address Port Translation) Firewall
* Supports Virtual Servers (Port Forwarding) and DMZ
* Supports Client Filtering by Date/Time (10 Entries and Special Applications Filter (10 Entries)
* Supports MAC Address Control to Allow or Deny Access (32 Entries)
* Supports DNS (Domain Name System) Account for Server Mapping and Dynamic DNS Service
* Supports IPSec and PPTP VPN Pass-Through (when each VPN client connects to a different VPN endpoint)
* Supports UPnP (Universal Plug & Play)
* Easy Web Browser Configuration and Remote Management
* Flash Memory for Firmware Upgrade and Save/Restore Router Configuration
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.