TRENDnet TK-409K KVM Switch Audio Utility
- C: \ Other Drivers & Tools \ TRENDnet
- Added on:
- February 2nd, 2008
- Compatible with:
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
DriverMax does the job!
Firmware upgrade over wireless connection may damage the product. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" network connection only
Please be aware that using the incorrect firmware might damage the unit.
* 4-port KVM switch with VGA and USB connection to PCs and audio support
* Device monitoring with Auto-Scan and audible feedback
* High quality 2048x1536 resolution for a crisp display
* Supports most operating systems and advance mouse designs
The 4-Port USB KVM Switch with Audio lets you manage 4 computers with just one set of keyboard, monitor, mouse, and a set of speakers/Microphone. The device comes with 4 sets of USB KVM and Audio cables, no additional equipment required. Its compact size makes it ideal for home and business environment.
# Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control four computers
# 4-port USB KVM Switch with 1 set of Microphone/Speaker port
# 4 sets of VGA and 4 sets of Audio & Microphone Cables
# Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more
# Supports super High Video Quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
# Supports Windows 98(SE)/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux, and Mac OS
# Multi-Platform supports for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4, iMac and Mac Mini
# Auto-Scan & LED display for PCs monitoring
# Hot-Key, push button and Windows-based client switching software
# User definable hot-key (Windows Only)
# Plug & Play and Hot-Pluggable
# USB Interface Power method
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months