Netgear WN121T Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter Driver 5.1
1. Audio stuttering issue in Vista.
2. Memory leak issue in XP UI dialog.
1. Windows 2000 ,XP and Vista: The GUI can't display two channel when 11N-40M. 2
2. Windows Vista: NETGEAR GUI display for 11n link speed is incorrect.
For example, if WN121T link to 11n router, the GUI only shows 54Mbps. The incorrect GUI dispaly won't impact the actual 11n throughput.
3. Windows Vista: In ad-hoc mode, WPA,WPA2 key doesn't support.
4. Windows Vsita: For Authentication service, it only supports "Open System mode".
Experience the Next generation of networking — Wireless-N
The RangeMax Next Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter (WN121T) delivers an innovation in wireless
technology with up to 15 times the speed and 10 times the coverage of today’s Wireless-G
networks when used with the RangeMax Next Wireless-N Router. RangeMax Next Wireless-N
uses draft 11n technology to transmit multiple streams of data in a single wireless channel.
This Next generation technology delivers the speed you need to run even the most demanding
of wireless applications.
NETGEAR’s exclusive Steady-Stream technology creates consistent wireless connections —
no more dead spots or dropped connections. Using multiple streams of data that dynamically adapt
to interference, the RangeMax Next Wireless-N technology boosts your network coverage area by
up to ten times that of standard wireless networks. It also maintains connection speeds up to fifteen
times faster than legacy Wireless-G at the edge of its range.
The WN121T secures enough bandwidth and range to support file sharing, MP3 downloads,
Internet phone calls, network gaming and multimedia applications all simultaneously and at
The RangeMax Next Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter is backward compatible with legacy 802.11b/g
wireless standard products. Smart Wizard™ simplifies setup and Touchless WiFi Security makes connecting
to secure networks simple and fast. The WN121T has a USB 2.0 interface, so it can enable
your notebook or desktop computer to connect at Wireless-N speeds at the first time. And if you
are on the go, the USB cable tucks away for easy storage.
* WNR834B Users - to maintain WMM interoperability between WN121T and WNR834B in 802.11n mode, you must upgrade the firmware on WNR834B to version V220.127.116.11 or above and also upgrade your WN121T software to version 4.0 or above.
* DG834N users must upgrade to the latest firmware version (1.01.06 or above) to maintain interoperability in 802.11n mode. Visit DG834N Product Page
* WNR854T & WNR834B users must upgrade to the latest firmware inorder to maintain interoperability in 802.11n mode.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- last update:
- November 5th, 2007, 6:35 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 13.3 MB
- C: \ Other Drivers & Tools \ Netgear
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / 8.1 / 8.1 64 bit / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months