Netgear WGPS606 Utility 1.0.0_25
Modifications and Bug Fixes in 1.0.0_25
1. The print server now correctly reconnects to an access point when initiated by the user.
2. Detects incorrect user-input mask.
3. Fixed incorrect security detection after an AP has changed its security from WPA-PSK to "none".
4. Increased the text box length so the security keys are displayed in full.
Modifications and Bug Fixes in 1.0.0_24
1. Enhanced the utility to add itself to the Windows XP firewall exception list if the Windows XP is SP2 or later. This allows the Installation Assistant to detect the WGPS660e without asking you to disable the XP firewall.
2. Enhanced the Installation Assistant to allow you to update the existing wireless settings after initial configuration. You can now select “Set up a printer”, and then indicate that it is not the first time connecting to the print server. The option to change the wireless settings will then be available to the user.
3. Installation Assistant is referring the user to the router’s manual on how to reserve an IP address on the router.
4. Fixed the issue of displaying empty SSID list in a noisy wireless environment. The previous version may display an empty list and required a refresh to show the list of SSID.
5. The SSID list can be sorted on each column ( SSID, MAC address, channel, signal strength, and security ). The list is sorted by signal strength as default.
6. If no SSID is detected in the network, possible reasons are now listed to help with the rest of the installation.
7. Fixed the issue of displayed incorrect MAC addresses if multiple WGPN606's are detected.
8. Instructed the user to remove the Ethernet cable if the computer already has the wireless capability. The user only need to wire-connect between computer and WGPS606 during “ Set up a printer”.
9. If the Installation Assistant is unable to retrieve a recommended IP address automatically due to lack of DHCP server in the environment, then the you are notifed to manually enter an IP address for the print server.
10. Improved the performance of the Installation Assistant when multiple adapters on detected on the computer system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months