- Support socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64/Athlon 64X2 CPU / AM2+ for AMD Phenom CPU / AM3 for AMD Phenom II / Athlon II CPU . (95W only)
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
- NVIDIA nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
- One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
- One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
- Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
- One IDE port by NVIDIA nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
- Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8103EL
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1 / System x1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x SATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- SPDIF-Out connector
- Front panel connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x TPM connector
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 24.4cm(L) x 20.0cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.