M-AUDIO Torq Driver 1.02
- Fixed pops and clicks in Torq's outputs.
- Database performance has been significantly improved.
- When loading a new track onto a Deck, the Sync button on the opposite Deck will now turn off to prevent unwanted tempo changes.
- When Master Tempo is on, Sync buttons will not be turned off when loading new tracks onto the Decks.
- Holding SHIFT and moving the Crossfader (via MIDI) will no longer change the Crossfader Curve.
- Tap Tempo now works whenever Line Input is engaged.
- Non-zeroed Speed Slider will now be reset to 0% when switching from Internal to External Control.
- Increased the audio buffer for the Master Recorder to prevent glitches in recordings.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months