Linksys CIT200 Internet Phone Driver 3.7.0
- Right click and select CLOSE on taskbar tab will truly close the application.
- Automatically set audio path on Skype to Linksys CIT200 when base is plugged in.
- Fixed non-English Win2K audio setting problem
- Fixed lost communication with Skype when CPU is above 99% usage
- Terminate running PC application before uninstalling.
- Show different tray icons when the base is plugged/not plugged.
- Support Skype: 220.127.116.11
- Utilize TIME_ZONE API with Skype 2.0 and up
- User status are synchronized between base to handset every 20 minutes automatically
- Change all shortcuts, program group name and mouse over to CIT200.
This package contains the files for installing the Linksys CIT200 Internet Phone Driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. The program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months