HP ProtectTools File Sanitizer Utility 220.127.116.11 Rev.G
- Adds localization text to the installation and uninstallation screens in the supported languages.
- Corrects an issue where text is truncated when the display is set to 125 percent.
- Corrects an issue where the "Shred One" option does not work.
- Corrects an issue where text is truncation in the Chinese version.
- HP ProtectTools Security Manager 5.00 must be installed before installing this SoftPaq.
- HP Compaq 6000 Pro and HP Compaq 6005 Pro PC models require either the presence of an HP ProtectTools 5.00 CD, or a previous version of Security Manager for HP ProtectTools 5.00 must already be installed on the target system.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) must be installed on the PC before installing this SoftPaq.
1. When downloading the file from the web, click the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and save the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved). If using the HP ProtectTools CD, skip to Step 2.
2. Double-click the downloaded file, or if you've already launched the SoftPaq from the HP ProtectTools CD, click "Next," and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the software installation is complete, reboot the PC.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months