1. Supports Hyper Threading Technology processor up to 3.06GHz or above
2. GIGABYTE patented technology Dual Power System (DPS) design
3. Dual channel DDR400 architecture supports up to 6.4GB memory bandwidth
4. Superb bandwidth AGP 8x interface for ultimate graphics performance
5. Integrated Silicon Image Serial-ATA interface for RAID 0,1 function and high speed storage devices
6. ITE GigaRAID IDE RAID 0, 1, 0 1, JBOD function plus UDMA ATA133 support
7. Integrated Intel Kenai 32 Gigabit LAN network connection
8. Integrated high quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with S/P-DIF function
9. Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
10. Provides 3 IEEE1394 FireWire ports via daughter card
11. GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS technology design protects BIOS from virus attack * 400memory modules are listed in GIGABYTE website
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.