EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility 1.09.9
Also, the latest version now includes support for select EVGA GTX 400 series voltage tuning! Increase your voltage to maximize your overclock, or lower your voltage to decrease the operating temperatures.
- EVGA GTX 400/500 voltage adjustments
- Real-time monitoring of CPU, Memory and QPI frequencies
- Real-time monitoring of vital voltages such as: CPU VCore, DRAM Voltage, +12v, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of each individual core, north bridge and voltages regulator temperatures
- Real-time adjustments of QPI Base Clocks, CPU Multiplier and PCIe Bus Frequencies
- Directly generate CPUZ Validation file and submit it via the utility itself
"Brink OC" mode automatically saves a validation file every time you push up your CPU Frequency so you can grab your overclocking record with lesser hassle
- Logitech keyboard LCD display support
- Added Loading Screen
- In order to download the software you need to create an EVGA account here.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months