Dell Precision WorkStation T3500 SAS 6/iR Adapter Driver A03
- Force OS bus rescan after any F/W fault, to detect unreported volumes changes prior to the fault.
- Add functionality to detect and properly associate existing volumes with new/deleted hotspares.
- Check for inactive/active volume status before presenting the volume to the OS.
- Improve handshake negotiations on drive hotplug activities.
- Log system event error when the Persistency Table is full.
- Changes on the F/W download activity to reduce impact to users.
- Increased timeout for FW download.
- Add functionality to allow removing more than 64 devices in one action.
- Added support for detecting dual port SAS drives or detecting SATA drives behind a port selector
- General improvements on error detection and task management functions:
.. Improve handling of bus change requests (pause/resume/detect)
.. Better error detection for SAS tape environments
.. Better handling of NULL SRB's
.. Send Diag Reset instead of Message Unit Reset if a stuck LUN or Target Reset condition occurs
.. Fixed malformed bad reply messages
.. Improvements in driver reset & escalated reset handling
.. Improvements handling error returns from FW
- Algorithm changes to better work with storport and meet all new requirements
- Added reset queue to execute resets for different target/LUNs in the order received.
- Added detection of Task Aborted SCSI status returned from target to force a retry by the Windows port driver, MPIO, or the Disk class driver and avoid potential data corruption on Write. Problem limited to some multi-initiator RBOD configurations.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months