Dell highly recommends applying this update as soon as possible. The update contains changes to improve the reliability and availability of your Dell system.
* Closes WLAN driver security issue
* Fixes memory utilization issue
* Fixes connection issue after logoff and logon (802.1x and WPA Authentication)
* Fixes PROSet profile not migration issue after upgrade to 10.5 from previous PROSet versions
* Fixes intermittent authentication failure with Cisco 1200 Access Points in environments with heavy traffic
* Fixes failure to enter Auto-S3 when associated with security and PROSet UI open in Windows 2000
* Further improvements to logoff connectivity behavior for domain users
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.