D-Link WBR-2310 Firmware 1.02
Create a fast and secure wireless network for your home using the D-Link RangeBooster G� Router (WBR-2310). Share your high-speed Internet connection with multiple users and start sharing files, music, and photos.
RangeBooster G� Technology
Built with RangeBooster G Technology, this Wireless Router delivers faster wireless signal rates and farther wireless coverage than 802.11g devices. Having a faster connection gives you more time to enjoy listening to music and watching videos rather than spending time waiting for the files to finish transferring. With farther wireless coverage, you can connect to the network from greater distances.
Total Network Security
The RangeBooster G Router�s active firewall offers total network protection from unauthorized access by online intruders and malicious attacks using Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) technology. Network management features like MAC address filtering prevents unauthorized access, while parental control features prevent family members from viewing inappropriate content. The RangeBooster G Router also supports WEP and WPA encryption.
Easy To Install And Use
With D-Link�s Quick Router Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. It also configures your Internet Service Provider (ISP) settings to quickly establish broadband Internet connectivity. The Wizard even makes it easy to add new wireless devices onto the network. This Wireless Router is backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b standards, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of popular wireless devices.
Offering enhanced wireless performance and total network protection, the D-Link RangeBooster G Router (WBR-2310) is the ideal choice for creating a fast and secure wireless home network.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11b/g specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- last update:
- November 17th, 2006, 11:06 GMT
- developed by:
- file size:
- 896 KB
- C: \ Other Drivers & Tools \ D-Link
- Windows 9X / ME / NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP 64 bit / 2008 / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / Android / Server 2012 / OS Independent / Linux / Mac / All / Unix
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months