This download contains the Creative WaveStudio application for Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows XP. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
WaveStudio manages and performs all your sound editing tasks easily. With WaveStudio you can:
* play, edit, and record 8-bit, 16-bit, and 24-bit wave data.
* enhance your wave data or create unique sounds with various special effects and editing operations.
* open and edit several audio files simultaneously.
* open RAW, WMA and WAV data files.
* Resolves issue of application crash when using the "Go to next marker" button.
* Resolves issue of application crash when enabling/disabling your audio device from Windows Device Manager while application is running.
* Resolves issue of application statusbar not updating correctly (for Windows Vista only).
* Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004/2005
* Windows Media Player
* Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later (download the latest DirectX installation file here)
* Creative Sound Blaster� audio product
* To install the file
1. Download the WAVESTD_PCAPP_LB_7_10_24.exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Close all other Windows applications.
3. Double-click the downloaded file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.