Canon ZoomBrowser EX Updater 5.7.0
* Support for My Category has been added
Some of the 2006 Autumn compact digital camera products incorporate the 'MyCategory' function, which enables classification of images by category.ImageBrowser now incorporates functions to display the category of an image,and to display images in a particular category by selecting it from the list.
* Support for vertically oriented movies
Some of the 2006 Autumn Compact digital camera products incorporate a functionto automatically rotate movies horizontally or vertically during playback.ImageBrowser now has a function to play back/display movies in the correctorientation.
* A function has been added to displaydownloaded images all at once.
New functionality to display all images downloaded from the camera to a PC usingCameraWindow at once has been added It is now easier to view thedownloaded images.
* Support for RAW images of EOS 400D
Precautions for EOS DIGITAL Camera Users
When installing ZoomBrowser EX 5.7, users of digital SLR cameras require to use the following software.
* For Windows 2000/XP Users: EOS Utility
* For Windows 98SE/Me Users: CameraWindow DSLR 5.3.2
EOS Utility is an application for connecting to EOS Digital cameras, controlling them from a PC, and taking remote shots.
CameraWindow DSLR is an application for connecting to EOS Digital cameras from a PC.
EOS Utility Compatible Models:
EOS 400D, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II,EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 30D, EOS300D, EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOS D60
CameraWindow DSLR Compatible Models:
EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D Mark IIN, EOS 5D, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 300D, EOS 350D, EOS D30, EOSD60
Precautions for ZoomBrowser EX 2.x/3.x Users
* In order for ZoomBrowser EX 5.5 to be installed, ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3 must already be installed on the target computer.
1. It is also necessary to transfer the database, please see information below:
If you would like to display titles and comments added with ZoomBrowserEX 2 or 3, you will need to convert the database file for usage onZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5 before using these applications for the firsttime.
Please note that if ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5 is used before thisconversion, the titles, comments, sound annotation information addedwith ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3 will be erased.
2. From the Start menu, select All Programs -> Accessories -> Explorer to start up Windows Explorer.
3. Open the Program folder under the folder in which ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5 is installed.
4. Double-click dbconverter.exe (or dbconverter) within that folder.
5. Specify the database file that you have been using and click the Start button.
(Ex. C:Program FilesCanonZoomBrowser EXDatabase My Database.zbd)
6. When a message indicating that the database conversion is complete, click OK.
* Restrictions of Database File Conversion:
There are restrictions regarding the folder under the Program Filesfolder. In ZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5, folders under Program Files folderare not displayed. Therefore the images within the Library One folder,which was standard in ZoomBrowser EX 2 or 3, cannot be viewedinZoomBrowser EX 4 or 5.
In order to view images within the Library One folder, please movetheimage files to a location outside of Program Files using tools suchas Windows Explorer.
Digital IXUS 30
Digital IXUS 300
Digital IXUS 330
Digital IXUS 40
Digital IXUS 400
Digital IXUS 430
Digital IXUS 50
Digital IXUS 500
Digital IXUS 55
Digital IXUS 60
Digital IXUS 65
Digital IXUS 700
Digital IXUS 750
Digital IXUS 800 IS
Digital IXUS i
Digital IXUS i5
Digital IXUS II
Digital IXUS IIs
Digital IXUS i zoom
Digital IXUS v
Digital IXUS v²
Digital IXUS v³
Digital IXUS Wireless
EOS-1D Mark II N
EOS-1Ds Mark II
PowerShot Pro90 IS
PowerShot S1 IS
PowerShot S2 IS
PowerShot S3 IS
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months