ASUS ATK0100 ACPI Utility 1043.2.15.61
How to install ATK0100 ACPI Control Driver in Windows XP:
1. During Windows XP OS found a "Unknown" device.
2. Click on "Search for a suitable driver for my device (recommended) and click "Next" button
3. Only choice "Specify a location" and click on "Next" button.
4. Click on "Browse..." to your driver location. (example: CDROM driver:\ATK0100\WinXP)
5. Click on "Open" button and "OK" button to start driver installation.
6. If OS request you to "Insert Disk", please "Browse..." to your driver location.
7. Click on "Finish" button.
8. You need to Restart System for driver work fine.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months