1. Support for Socket AM2 / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. All Solid Capacitor design
3. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
4. NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Chipset
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2 CPU , and DDR2 800/667/533 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Supports NVIDIA Hybrid SLI GeForce Boost feature
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0 1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock WiFi-802.11g Module and 1 x Antenna
* ASRock 1394_SPDIF I/O: 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.