- Misc. application-specific optimizations included for City Of Villains
- Fixed Error in which static shapes were not being re-sync'd to the PPU when their extents were changed
- Clean up pair-nodes with PF_NO_CONTACTS when either shape is deleted
- Use mesh-small-convex routine for mesh v box collisions
- Fixed some logic bugs in convex-mesh and small-convex-mesh algorithms
- Made the adaptive sub-step controller run smoother for frames which require no sub-step
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.