CUDA Toolkit :
- C/C++ compiler
- Visual Profiler
- GPU-accelerated BLAS library
- GPU-accelerated FFT library
- GPU-accelerated Sparse Matrix library
- GPU-accelerated RNG library
- Additional tools and documentation
This release of the CUDA Toolkit enables development using GPUs using the Kepler architecture, such as the GeForce GTX680. Feature and functionality builds on the foundation of the CUDA 4.1 release which introduced:
- A new LLVM-based CUDA compiler
- 1000+ new image processing functions
- Redesigned Visual Profiler with automated performance analysis and integrated expert guidance
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.