MSI X58A-GD45 OverClocking Center 2.0.186
- Supports Intel i7 based processors in LGA1366 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- Intel X58 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s
- Intel ICH10R Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Integrated AHCI controller.
- Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 24GB Max
- Supports 1Gb/ 2Gb/ 4Gb DRAM size
- Supports x8 / x16 data lines per DIMM
- Supports up to 3 channel mode
- 2 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
- supports ATI Crossfire
- 1 PCI Express gen1 x16 slot
- When other PCI-Ex1 slot is used, this slot will auto arrange from x4 to x1
- 3 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
- 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
- SATAII / III controller integrated in ICH10R/Marvell SE9128/JMicron JMB362 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports by ICH10R (SATA1~6)
- Supports one SATAII port by JMicron JMB362 (SATA9)
- Supports two SATAIII ports by Marvell SE9128 (SATA7~8)
- Supports one eSATA port by JMicron JMB362.
- SATA1~6 support AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by ICH10R.
- SATA7~8 support SATA RAID 0/1 by Marvell SE9128.
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
- Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- VIA VT6308 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x serial port pinheader
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector with two ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 7 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port
- 1 x Reset Button
- 1 x Power Button
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
- 1 x Claer CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF-out
- 1 x Optical SPDIF-out
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x eSATA port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.5cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months