• 3rd Gen Intel Core i7/ Core i5/ Core i3/ Pentium/ Celeron processors for LGA 1155 socket.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel H61 Chipset
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/ 1333/ 1400*/ 1600*/ 1800*/ 2000*/ 2200*/2400*MHz(OC, 22nm CPU required), 16GB Max
- Supports Dual channel mode
• 1 PCI Express gen3 x16 slot
• 1 PCI Express gen2 x1 slot
• 1x PCI slot
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel H61 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA1~4) by H61 PCH
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Supports 8-channels audio out
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports LAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector(optional)
- 1 x Parallel port connector(optional)
- 1 x TPM connector (optional)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
• The DVI-D & VGA ports only work with Integrated Graphics Processor.
• To reach the 8-channel sound effect, the 7th and 8th channels must be outputted from front panel.
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 24.4(L) x 19.3cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.