• Supports 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel B75 Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1800*/2000*/2200*/2400* MHz(OC, 22nm CPU required) DRAM(32GB Max)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode, two DIMMs per channel
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
- PCI_E2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x16 speed
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot
- PCI_E4 supports up to PCIe 2.0 x4 speed
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 2 x PCI slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel B75 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATAIII port (SATA1) by B75
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel B75 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports five SATAII ports (SATA2~6) by B75
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel B75
• 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel B75
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x Serial ATAIII connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x MultiConnect Panel connector (optinoal)
- 1 x Voice Genie connector (optional)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x HDMI port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
MSI Reminds You...
• This mainboard supports dual-display function by two onboard graphics output ports.
• To reach the 8-channel sound effect, the 7th and 8th channels must be outputted from front panel.
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 21.6cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.