• 64bit AMD FX, Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 and Sempron CPU.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
• HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s
• AMD 760G and SB710 Chipset
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2133*(OC) DRAM, 32GB Max
• Supports Dual-Channel mode
• 1 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
• 3 PCI EXpress 2.0 x1 slots
• 2 PCI slots
• 6 SATAII (SATA1~6) ports by AMD SB710
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 10 or JBOD mode by AMD SB710
MSI Reminds You...
• The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Supports 8 channel audio out
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller RTL8111E
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s, 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector
- 1 x ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 1 x Chassis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
• 30.48cm(L) x 22.25cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.