Lenovo ThinkPad T430u BIOS Update CD 2.06 for Windows 8
The BIOS Update CD can boot the computer disregarding the operating systems and update the UEFI BIOS (including system programs and Embedded Controller program) stored in the ThinkPad computers to fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions.
- Updated Code core(Rev 63032) for Secure Boot.
- Updated IvyBridge E1/L1 MCU to 00000015h (m12306a9_00000015).
- Fixed an issue that Battery does not charge because of conflict with SMBus access.
- Fixed an issue that WLAN radio still appears in Fn+F5 OSD after Disable WLAN adapter in BIOS.
- Fixed an issue where is related to Intel Ultrabook Thermal Test Check.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months