With this package installed, Power Management Driver supports power management on Lenovo computers.
If the Power Management Driver program is already installed, overwrite-installing this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions.
This program is language-independent and can be used in systems of any languages.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 for ThinkPad S430, Edge S430.
- Added support for Lenovo B430, B490/B590, V490u.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP for ThinkPad Edge E135.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 for ThinkPad X131e.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 for ThinkPad W530.
- Added support for ThinkPad S430, T430u.
- Added support for Lenovo M490, M495.
- Added support for ThinkPad Edge E335, ThinkPad L330.
- Added support for Lenovo B475e, B575e, E49, V480, V480s, V580, B480, B580.
- Added support for Zhaoyang K29, K49, E49.
- Changed device name to "Lenovo PM Device" from "ThinkPad PM Device".
- Corrected a description of Software name in the README document.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.