- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 for ThinkPad S430, Edge S430.
- Added support for ThinkPad X131e.
- Added Enhanced Active Directory support.
- Remove Battery Firmware Update function.
- Updated user interface of Airplane in-seat power mode.
- Fixed an issue where a virtual optical drive is turned off instead of actual optical drive.
- Fixed an issue where battery firmware update function does not update the Last checked date when the update is not available.
- Fixed an issue where battery firmware version is shown even when it is all 0.
- Fixed an issue where Fn + F3 shows On Screen Display even when user logs off.
- Fixed an issue where Lenovo Patch Utility reports Power Manager crash when the other program crashes on explorer.exe.
- Fixed memory leak issue.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.