This package provides the ISO image file of UEFI BIOS which is compatible with CD/DVD/BD writing software to create the CD/DVD/BD for the UEFI BIOS update. Hereafter the CD/DVD/BD for the UEFI BIOS update is called as "BIOS Update CD".
The BIOS Update CD can boot the computer disregarding the operating systems and update the UEFI BIOS (including system program and Embedded Controller program) stored in the Lenovo computer to fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
- Improved Battery life.
- Improved WHCK POST time.
- Modified iFFS default timer to 3hr.
- Fixed an issue that LAN boot hang upon LEGACY first.
- Fixed an issue where secure boot status in setup menu main page doesn't update when OS Optimized load default.
- Fixed an issue where IPV4/IPV6 boot order (Startup) does not sync to "UEFI PXE Boot Priority" (Config/Network) in SETUP menu.
- Fixed an issue that secureboot commanded from srsetup set Windows 8 default would always cause reboot with "Configuration Restart" issue.
- 1.02 (H8ET64WW)
- 1.05 (H8EC16WW)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.