- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad L330, Edge E335.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X131e, ThinkPad Edge E130, E435, E535, S430, Lenovo V480s.
- (New) Updated Airplane in-seat power mode.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue that the setting of Instant Resume did not saved with solid-state drive model and Windows 7 64-bit environment.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue that the computer display is turned off two seconds after the operating system resumes from hibernation state.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.