This package provides the ISO image file of UEFI BIOS which is compatible with CD/DVD/BD writing software to create the CD/DVD/BD for the UEFI BIOS update. Hereafter the CD/DVD/BD for the UEFI BIOS update is called as "BIOS Update CD".
The BIOS Update CD can boot the computer disregarding the operating systems and update the UEFI BIOS (including system program and Embedded Controller program) stored in the Lenovo computer to fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
- Improved to prevent flash BIOS from new to old by open LENOVO_SECURITY_ROLLBACK_PREVENTION.
- Fixed an issue where Lenovo iRST sometimes fails.
- Fixed an issue that WLAN icon will appear by F9 hotkey even if WLAN IO port is disabled in BIOS setup menu.
- Fixed an issue that KB no function after hotkey pressed in POST in non-SBA SKU.
- Fixed an issue that Display mode not retain after Sleep.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.