Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 BIOS Update CD 1.25/1.14/1.06
DriverMax does the job and it's 40% off for the 2-year subscription!
The BIOS Update CD can boot the computer disregarding the operating systems and update the two sets of BIOSes (including system programs and Embedded Controller program) stored in the ThinkPad computers to fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions.
- Fix an issue where Startup Interrupt Menu might be displayed at restart after updating the BIOS.
- Fixed an issue where TVSU might not work.
- Update of CompuTrace ROM.
- Fix an issue where updating the BIOS with BIOS Update CD might stop in the middle of an update.
- 1.25 (ThinkPad Edge E420, E520)
- 1.14 (ThinkPad Edge E425, E525)
- 1.06 (ThinkPad Edge E425, E525 Sabine Processor)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months