Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update Utility 1.09/1.17
- Updated GLR-vbios (N13PGLR_70.08.A8.00.AF) for new VRAM.
- Added support for AES-NI function for Windows 8 BIOS.
- Added support for new digit MTM/PN/SN format.
- Improved NV power sequences.
- Fixed an issue that Windows Memory Diagnostic will show black screen.
- Fixed an issue that is related to mic OSD display for V480s project.
- Fixed an issue where is incorrect display behavior while POST when selecting boot display devices under uEFI only and Switchable Graphics enable in setup menu.
- Fixed an issue that bluetooth power status doesn't keep after S4 resume under Windows 7 OS.
- Fixed an issue that is related to OS detection for switchable graphics function.
- UEFI BIOS: 1.09
- ECP: 1.17
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months